Wednesday 11th January to Wednesday 22nd March
5.45pm to 7.35pm
This series will take place remotely via Zoom
Whether you are completely new to psychoanalysis, or you wish to deepen the knowledge you already have, the Introductory Lectures will help you discover key psychoanalytic concepts and how they apply in the consulting room and beyond.
You'll hear from psychoanalysts at the forefront of psychoanalytic practice, including those who have trained, taught and supervised at leading universities and treatment centres like the Tavistock Clinic, The Portman Clinic and the Maudsley Hospital.
- Lectures start at 5.45 pm and are held on Wednesdays, via Zoom.
- Each lecture lasts approximately one hour, including time for questions
- There is a short break before moving into smaller discussion groups (40 minutes)
- You will stay in the same discussion group throughout the term so that you can explore the themes in a group setting and deepen your understanding together.
- You will be provided with a reading list and core reading material for each lecture
Concession ticket prices are for students with a valid NUS card, NHS trainees and people not in employment. You will be asked for evidence of this after booking.
This event is not recorded.
PLEASE NOTE: The series of lectures is best experienced as a two-term course. The Spring term will build on the knowledge gained in Autumn.
REFUND POLICY: Tickets are fully refundable until 14 days before the term starts, after which time no refunds will be issued.
Views and opinions expressed by speakers are their own and do not represent the views or opinions of the Institute, event organisers or other speakers. We expect delegates to respect the confidentiality of clinical material discussed in our events. The content must not be recorded, conveyed or disseminated in any format and participants must not share access to the event with non-registered participants.
|Standard: Spring term only
|Concession: Spring term only