Whether you are completely new to psychoanalysis, or you wish to deepen the knowledge you already have, the Introductory Lectures will help you discover key psychoanalytic concepts and how they apply in the consulting room and beyond.
You'll hear from renowned psychoanalysts at the forefront of psychoanalytic practice, including those who have trained, taught and supervised at leading universities and treatment centres like the Tavistock Clinic, The Portman Clinic and the Maudsley Hospital.
- Lectures start at 5.45pm and are held on Wednesdays in Maida Vale, London
- Each lecture lasts approximately one hour, including time for questions
- There is a short break before moving into smaller discussion groups
- Groups start at 7pm and last for around one hour
- You will stay in the same discussion group thoughout the term, so that you can explore the themes in a group setting and deepen your understanding together
- You will be provided with a reading list and core reading material for each lecture
Early bird rates are available until 19 August
Concession ticket prices are for students with a valid NUS card, NHS trainees and people not in employment. You will be asked for evidence of this after booking.
PLEASE NOTE: While you are able to purchase Spring 2020 by itself, we would only recommend this option if you attended Autumn term in 2019. This is because the lectures in Spring Term build on the knowledge gained in Autumn - this is best experienced as a two-term course.
REFUND POLICY: Tickets are fully refundable until 14 days before the term starts, after which time no refunds will be issued
Byron House, 112A Shirland Road
London W9 2BT
Phone: 020 7563 5016
|Full Price Tickets|
|Two terms||£ 650.00|
|Autumn term||£ 380.00|
|Spring Term||£ 380.00|
|Two terms student/unwaged||£ 500.00|
|Autumn term student/unwaged||£ 300.00|
|Spring Term student/unwaged||£ 300.00|