Join us for the Maudsley lectures - a series of talks and discussion groups exploring the application of psychoanalytical concepts to clinical work and beyond. This year our lectures explore the psychoanalytic consultation, and the relationship between mind and body.
The Maudsley lectures will be of particular interest to clinicians, and trainees working in psychiatry, psychology, psychotherapy, nursing and other areas of mental health. However, anyone is welcome to attend.
- Lectures start at 6.30pm and are held on Mondays
- Each lecture lasts approximately one hour, then there is time for questions
- There is a short break before moving into smaller discussion groups
- Groups start at 8pm and last for around one hour
- You will stay in the same discussion group thoughout the term, so that you can explore the themes in a group setting and deepen your understanding together
- You will be provided with a reading list and core reading material for each lecture
NEW FOR 2018/19:
INDIVIDUAL LECTURES ARE NOT AVAILABLE THIS YEAR
The lectures will be held at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience.
16 De Crespigny Park
King's College London
London SE5 8AF
|Spring term||£ 320.00|
|Spring Term concession||£ 220.00|