Join us for the Maudsley lectures - a series of talks and discussion groups exploring the application of psychoanalytical concepts to clinical work and beyond. This year our lectures explore the psychoanalytic consultation, and the relationship between mind and body.
The Maudsley lectures will be of particular interest to clinicians and trainees/students working in psychiatry, psychology, psychotherapy and other areas of mental health. However, anyone is welcome to attend.
- Lectures start at 6.30pm and are held on Mondays
- Each lecture lasts approximately one hour, then there is time for questions
- There is a short break before moving into smaller discussion groups
- Groups start at 8pm and last for around one hour
- You will stay in the same discussion group thoughout the term, so that you can explore the themes in a group setting and deepen your understanding together
- You will be provided with a reading list and core reading material for each lecture
NEW FOR 2018/19:
The lectures will be held on the Maudsley campus in Camberwell, South London. The exact venue will be announced shortly. Individual lectures are not available this year.
EARLY BIRD PRICES EXPIRE 15 AUGUST! Concession ticket prices are for students with a valid NUS card or for NHS trainees. You will be asked for evidence of this after booking.
|Early Bird Tickets|
|Autumn term||£ 288.00|
|Spring term||£ 288.00|
|Two terms||£ 504.00|
|Autumn term concessions||£ 220.00|
|Spring term concessions||£ 220.00|
|Two terms concessions||£ 369.00|